Scandal!

                                                   "SMILE, it confuses people" 
Hello,
I have been counting down for this day, and I am so over the moon happy that its finally here!! Okay, let me stop being so vague, just in case the title of this post didn't give it away. 'Scandal' comes on TONIGHT!! I have been on the edge of my seat about this episode. Is the president going to wake up? What about Huck? (They need to free him)Hollis Doyle? Ahhhhh!!!...Too many questions, and hopefully they all get answered tonight. Today was dedicated to me getting everything and anything done before I watch tonight's episode. I'm going to spend the weekend with my best friend, so I had to narrow down what I'm going to wear, so that took a million years, I think I packed up my whole closet. Oh well, never hurts to be overly prepared, right? This is where you would say 'Right, Jessica" so that I would feel a lot better about being indecisive. I'm off to cook dinner now. Remember, 'Scandal' comes on TONIGHT! Don't miss it!!
(This picture is not mine, found on Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.