Goodbye 2012, Helllooooo 2013!!




'...It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good...'

2012 has been quite the year for me! I loved every minute of it. Don't get me wrong there were the ups & the downs but I'm choosing to  look at everything I went through as a wonderful learning experience and it has prepared me for 2013! Out with the old in the new! 

2013 will the best year of my life, I'm sure of it. I'm sure you're (whoever you're are) wondering who I am and what I'm doing on your computer screen. First off, Thank you for stopping by. I'm Jessica, & I'm new the blogging world. I've always wanted to start a blog, but never took the time to really get one started, until my sister gave me the idea of starting a blog where for an entire year I blog about something EVERY SINGLE day, that's 365 posts ( hence the name of my blog '365'..Genius, I know). So here I am, on January 1st, ready for a challenge. I hope to inspire others to start there own 365 project. I know that starting this blog will help me improve every facet of my life; Academically, socially, financially, mentally, physically etc. the list can go on and on. I just want to share my journey with whomever is willing. 

Happy New Year!! Make it the best year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.