Cheers to the FREAKIN' WEEKEND!!

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think"


Hi!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, & I hope Monday is treating you well. My weekend was SUPERB! I had an awesome time hanging out with my best friend, we don't have time to see each other during the week, so it was good to just hang out together and relax. In my Friday post, I mentioned that we were going to a place called 'Donovan's', I promised to let you know how it was, & honestly there isn't much to report back, we were told many time that the place is usually packed with people, I guess we didn't pick the best night to go because the dance floor was scarce, at one point I think I saw a tumbleweed. Okay, okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but the night was a little dull. The music was okay, I still enjoyed myself. I would have to give this place another chance, before I completely write it off.

Saturday, after catching up on some much needed sleep, we enjoyed a day at the park in Debary, Florida called Lake Monroe park, it was definitely a soothing atmosphere. The weather throughout the weekend was gorgeous in Florida. 75-80 degrees throughout the day, one of the perks of being a Florida girl. Downtown Orlando was the place to be, we walked around, sightseeing, met up with some friends for the night.

Sunday, was the last day of best friend weekend, my best friend was going to work & I was going home to prepare for the upcoming week. I cooked dinner & caught up with my sister about her weekend.

No complaints here on my end! I'm refreshing my blog, since I now have the time. Enjoy the rest of your day!


Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.