My favorite 'F' word, FRIDAY!

                                                        “The whole point of the week is the weekend.” 

I couldn't agree more with the above quote! I live for the weekends! So, if you remember from last Friday my best friend & I made plans to go to the museum, but those plans changed almost instantaneously. Instead, we are checking out a little hole in the wall restaurant by day, night club by night in Sanford called 'Donovans'. I love to discover new places around where I live. I'll be sure to let you know how it is. As for the day, we spent the entire day out & about running errands. I'm not even exaggerating, when I say we were out ALL day..We left at about 12:30ish in the afternoon, and didn't get back in till 7:30pm-ish. We went everywhere from Bath & Body Works, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, the bank, Pier 1, Ross, we got our eyebrows done, there were so many places we went to, I can't even remember them all. All I know, is that we earned this girls night out. I hope you all have a happy Friday! Go out there & have fun! 

                              T.G.I.F.

                     Here's what I decided to wear for the night, I wanted something cute & fun, yet simple!

Coral top : Forever21 Jeans: Marshalls Hair: Mine Bow: WalMart scarf that I tied into a bow.
Sandals: Target Jewelry:I don't really remember, they're from everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.