Downtown

                                                                         Hello,
I hope you all had a wonderful day! I know I did, I didn't do much today but run around town getting things done. I had to get some things turned in before the Spring semester started...YAY! That wasn't a sarcastic 'YAY' by the way, I actually like being in school...I'm a bit of a nerd & proud of it! My sister and I had a bit of navigational issues going downtown Orlando today, she was trying to find the main MetroPCS office to see if she can keep her old number instead of having to switch to a '407' number...To make a short story even shorter, we never made it to the office, we drove around & around in circles and decided to call it day. We'll head there tomorrow, I'm sure we'll be a little more successful, after a good nights rest. I hope you all have a good night. See you tomorrow! :)


--re-do this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.